The Danger Cat - 2018 SS Edition
$ 2,899.00 CAD
You are looking at a piece of history repurposed for your wrist. This manually wound timepiece is made from used polish rod. This durable steel, manufactured to help hardworking people mine our resources, is an integral piece of the Albertan economy. It was a catalyst of economic development in Alberta and represents the hardworking men an women who help build our country.
The quality steel polish rod now functions as the dial of our hand built and individually numbered timepiece. The strap is made from none other than Hermann Oak leather from one of the finest tanneries in the USA. This edition is packaged in a Canadian-made wood box. And of course the craftsmen who make your watch are human, not machines, ensuring your timepiece is completely unique in finish. Because our watches are made by hand, please allow for minor differences in colour and texture. We hope you love it as much as we loved making it.
- Movement: ETA 6498-1
- Edition: Limited Edition of 10, individual numbered pieces x/10.
- Functions: Manually wound, 18,000 beats/hour, 46 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweeping second hand at the 5, incabloc shock protection.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel, 42mm dial (not including crown), 9.6mm height.
- Caseback: 316L Stainless Steel, secured by 4 stainless steel screws.
- Dial: Polish rod from the rigs.
- Finishing: Machined industrial finish.
- Hands: White hour and minute hands with luminescence. Black second hand.
- Front Crystal: Sapphire
- Back Crystal: Sapphire
- Water Resistance: 5ATM
- Band: Black 20mm Hermann Oak leather. 18mm steel buckle. 115/75 mm
- Packaging: Cherry oak handmade in Alberta.
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
- Guarantee: We offer a one week compliment guarantee. If someone doesn’t love your watch within one week of wearing it…you’ve probably never left your house.
- Build Time: Approx 4-6 weeks
- Love Time: Approx forever