The Philadelphia - Bell 2019 SS Edition
Hand crafted. Hand engraved. Hand shaped. Hand finished. Hand painted.
This timepiece was co-designed with MLB star Joshua Bell. It's our first skeleton watch and we couldn't be more excited with how it turned out. The beautiful gold finish has an incredible contrast against the hand engraved case, bezel and handmade leather strap. All the different and unique finishings come together perfectly in this piece.
The strap is made from none other than Hermann Oak leather from one of the finest tanneries in the USA. This edition is packaged in a Canadian-made wood box. And of course the craftsmen who make your watch are human, not machines, ensuring your timepiece is completely unique in finish. Because our watches are made by hand, please allow for minor differences in colour and texture. We hope you love it as much as we loved making it.
- Movement: Skeleton ETA 6498-1 with custom finishing.
- Edition: Limited Edition of 5, individual numbered pieces x/5.
- Functions: Manually wound, 18,000 beats/hour, 46 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweeping second hand at the 5, incabloc shock protection.
- Case: Hand-shaped 316L Stainless Steel, 9.6mm height, and custom hand-engraved case.
- Caseback: Hand-shaped 316L Stainless Steel, secured by 4 stainless steel screws.
- Dial: The hour and minute markers are hand engraved on the bezel to keep the beautiful skeleton movement the centre of attention.
- Finishing: Hand-finished to create a beautiful industrial look.
- Hands: White wire hour and minute hands. White second hand.
- Front Crystal: Sapphire
- Back Crystal: Sapphire
- Water Resistance: 5ATM
- Band: Hand-made black 20mm Hermann Oak leather. 18mm steel buckle. 115/75 mm
- Packaging: Hand-made beautiful one-off packaging made from wood.
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
- Guarantee: We offer a one week compliment guarantee. If someone doesn’t love your watch within one week of wearing it…you’ve probably never left your house.
- Build Time: Ships in 3-5 weeks
- Love Time: Approx forever. Actually, forever.
Most watches lack soul…
...so at NOVO we've developed a process of infusing your meaningful memorabilia into a unique timepiece that will tell your story for generations.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to build a custom watch?
Depending on the complexity between 8 - 10 weeks.
How are you better than other companies?
We’re not! We’re different. Our focus isn’t on mass producing anything. Our focus is transferring a customer’s story to his/her wrist or pocket.
What movement do you use for your watches?
We use a Swiss ETA 6498-1 for our watches.
What can I expect when I receive my watch?
An absolutely stunning timepiece that tells a story you connect to. And tears. And love.
What do you mean “most watches lack soul”?
Mass-produced products lose the individuality and personality that hand-crafted watches exude. While mass-produced pieces are great for marking important moments in life, our hand-crafted watches infuse the actual memorabilia representing your moments and bring with them character that’s impossible to replicate.
What kind of material do you work with?
We work with anything! We’ve worked with NFL helmets, MLB cleats, train tracks, military tanks, branding irons, iPhones, and more. Every watch is different so feel free to call or email to chat more about your specific material and see what we can do with it. Email steve@novowatch or call 888-782-2607.
One Of One
We 100% guaranteed that no one else will have a watch like yours.
Infused with history you can really feel.
History takes on a new meaning when you can hold it in your hand.
We all have those things that hold meaning that we can’t throw away but don’t have room for. Let us make a watch from it.
PASS IT ON
Each timepiece is crafted to last for lifetimes and tell your story for generations. It’s a legacy built for your wrist.
We Would Love To Work With You!
If you have any questions about our timepieces, processes or anything else feel free to email us! I’d love to work with you.